Refunds & Returns
There is Packing Error / Unsatisfactory / Damaged towards my order. What should I do?
No worries! We got your back! We are always able to provide remedial action if the product were received within 30 days.
What should I do if my parcel is lost during transit?
Oh no! This shouldn’t happen. But no worries! Please contact our Customer Service Team [HERE] so that we can make things better!
When and how can I apply for a return refund?
Please reach out to our Customer Care Team before applying for a return / refund, we will assist you further and guide you the way.
Criterias eligible for return and refund:
1) Did not receive the order
2) Received an incomplete product (missing quantity)
3) Received the wrong product(s) (e.g. different product)
4) Received a product with physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered)
5) Received a faulty product (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended)
Refunds from returns will only begin processing once we have received the physical return parcel and a quality check is completed to either approve or reject the return requested. Once the processing is completed, the equivalent amount will be credited based on the following payment method. Click [HERE].
Returns by courier services.
- All items will be inspected on return.
- All returned items shall be sent in their original condition and packaging.
- We try hard to accept all exchanges and returns request but in the unfortunate events that the item returned is in an unsuitable condition, or outside of the 30 days return policy, we may dispose of it accordingly.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returns requests.
We reserve the right to deny refund if the items/goods do not meet our Refund and Return policy guidelines.
Can I return/refuse my parcel for a refund?
Due to food safety reasons, we are unable to accept any returns once the package has left the Signature Market warehouse. Click [HERE] for further details.
Please reach out to our Customer Care Team for further assistance.